Week 21



How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain: 13 lbs at last appointment.
Maternity clothes? Not this week.
Stretch marks? Not on my belly.
Sleep: Mostly good. I woke up a few days ago with both of my calves contracted. It was excruciatingly painful!
Best moment this week: Spending time with family.
Miss anything? Sushi
Movement: Everyday. She is most active from 2-4 pm and 9-11 pm.
Food cravings: Can I just say food? I am enjoying almost everything.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sometimes Ezra kicks me when I am eating and it makes me feel a little queasy.
Showing? So much more than I was three weeks ago. She is growing a lot!
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Growing belly, moving belly, feeling her move, hungry…
Belly button in or out? It is getting to be half and half. It pokes at my shirts a little bit.
Wedding rings on or off? On and comfortable.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My mom visiting next week and having her feel Ezra move.
Baby’s fruit size: Carrot, yum!

Labels: ,