Week 26

Melancholy.
An art teacher that I had described melancholy in the most beautiful way.
She said, "It is a sadness that tastes like pineapple."
A sweet sadness.
It makes me think of how Littmus Lozenges are described in Because Of Winn Dixie. They taste like root beer and strawberry... and "a little melancholy," the preacher said. That is how I feel today and for no good reason. I think it is hormonal.

Just keepin' it real...



How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain: 19 lbs last prenatal visit
Maternity clothes? The black maxi and one sweater. I think it is time to find some maternity jeans. My pants do not fit and the hair tie trick is awful.
Stretch marks? Not on my belly. I think I have few tiny ones on my right inner thigh that are new.
Sleep: Good. Getting out of bed is starting to get weird. I can’t just pop right up. It is a slow process.
Best moment this week: Relaxing today.
Miss anything? Jeans, maybe. OH, cool weather!
Movement: Yes, a lot!
Food cravings:  Fruit salad.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Showing? A bit more.
Gender: Sweet girl.
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Movement, stretching, ever increasing belly and breasts, visible veins all over my body, etc.
Belly button in or out? Out. It is quite sensitive.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy but I had moody moments this week. The thought of driving makes me want to cry. My school schedule has required a lot more driving than I am used to and I want a break. Wah wah, boo hoo!
Looking forward to: Eating the pomegranate in my fruit basket tonight!
Baby’s fruit size: Cucumber.


John made pina colada smoothies with a coconut he opened today.

Ezra's first camera arrived this week from Little Sapling Toys
This is our first purchase from them and I am oh-so-pleased!

John played my song and Ezra's song. It was wonderful.

Rizzo wanting whipped cream so badly.

~Paige

Labels: , ,