Week 27

Today is a big day.
It is the 28th of September.
The last day of six months pregnant.
The last day of the second trimester.
Three months before December 28th, Ezra's estimated due date.
Wow!

Robot? No, I didn't know where to put my arms.

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain: 19lbs at last appointment.
Maternity clothes? No, but I need to get some clothes to fit into!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Mostly good.
Best moment this week: Getting back tickles and massages from John and my mom.
Miss anything? Sushi and pants/shorts/skirts that zip and button.
Movement: Oh yes. She makes my belly lumpy occasionally.
Food cravings: Milk
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Showing? Yes
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Nothing
Symptoms: Oh so many…
Belly button in or out? Fully out.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: This week was mostly moody. I felt very tense.
Looking forward to: A relaxing weekend.
Baby’s fruit size: Rutabaga




Labels: