Week 30



How far along? 30 weeks. Wow!
Total weight gain: 24 lbs. One pound per week.
Maternity clothes? I found two pairs of pants that are stretchy and fit me comfortably. They are not maternity; just a few sizes bigger. Haha.
Stretch marks? None on my belly.
Sleep: I have been sleeping well. Rolling over is getting more uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Finishing my last final of the semester. No more school this year!
Miss anything? Some of my clothes and sushi. Same as always.
Movement: Yes. I can tell she is getting bigger. We feel hands, feet, elbows, knees… Space is getting limited.
Food cravings: Sweets. My glucose results came back and I was below the number for the 3 hour test. However, I was not far below so my midwife suggested I watch my carbohydrate intake. Sweets, the empty carbs, are now being limited. This is sad during holiday season!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Showing? Yes.
Gender: Sweet girl.
Labor signs: No, not labor but Braxton Hicks. This week I have noticed a few Braxton Hicks. It doesn’t really feel like anything is happening but my belly gets hard for a short time then relaxes.
Symptoms: Big belly, squirming baby, fatigued easier, light nesting…
Belly button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Now that school is over, happy! 
Looking forward to: Exploring a new wilderness trail this weekend!
Baby’s fruit size: Cabbage (about 3 pounds).

Labels: