Week 35

I am sorry. This update is quite late.
The weekend was very relaxing and I took full advantage of it.

 

How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain: 29lbs
Maternity clothes? I have four pieces but they are all able to be worn postpartum too.
Stretch marks? No. Can I make it to the end?
Sleep: It gets a little harder every week.
Best moment this week: Thanksgiving weekend. We ate delicious food all day in our pjs, we celebrated my birthday and our third anniversary!
Miss anything? Stomach sleeping.
Movement: She is really active. It is hard on my ribs but so fun to watch my belly change shapes.
Food cravings: Little Cutie oranges!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Showing? Yes!
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks are either becoming more frequent or I am noticing them more.
Symptoms: My hips continue to loosen; which is uncomfortable. John mentioned that I have started nesting a bit more.
Belly button in or out? Out and stretching flatter. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Uncomfortable but really happy!
Looking forward to: All of December! It's Christmas season! Although I want Ezra to stay in until at least 37 weeks I am getting the I-can't-wait-to-meet-her itch. 
Baby’s fruit size: Honeydew! My favorite melon. Estimated 5 1/4 pounds.

Can you believe the beauty of this turkey?
It was tasty too! One of the tastiest we've had.


Labels: