Week 34 & Special Guest



How far along? 34 weeks! Only a few more left.
Total weight gain: 28 lbs
Maternity clothes? That green dress is maternity. I'll be able to wear it afterwards because there isn't anything structurally that makes it maternity (other than an empire waist tie).
Stretch marks? No. My skin is getting tighter so I'll be focusing on staying extra hydrated.
Sleep: I sleep well in between bathroom visits and shifting sides. Moving around is difficult. My abdominal muscles are weak due to being so stretched out.
Best moment this week: Going to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 with John for my birthday week. It was a perfect way to end the series. I enjoyed it so much!
Miss anything? The ability to eat a full meal. My stomach has become so tiny. I have to snack all day.
Movement: Yes, of course. It is different. Smaller movements but more powerful.
Food cravings: Vegetables, soup, parfaits and little oranges.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Showing? Yes. She is to the size where she is cramped. I think she has grown up into my belly as much as she can and now we are starting to grow out. I am starting to feel big; in a good way. I love my pregnant body!
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks. I can tell when I get them from the sudden urge to pee.
Symptoms: My hips are getting so loose!
Belly button in or out? Out and stretching flatter. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: This week! Thanksgiving, my birthday and our anniversary!
Baby’s fruit size: Cantaloupe. 4.75 lbs (estimate).


 How far along? Really far, about 6 weeks to go.
Total weight gain: Lost 10 pound then gained 10 pounds so... zero
Maternity clothes? Nope, I could never give up wearing plaid board shorts almost every day.
Stretch marks? Only on my time
Sleep:  Yes please, I would love some because I am fresh out.
Best moment this week: Watching a Twilight marathon and then going to see the last movie with Paige.
Miss anything? Time for everything but everything is worth the sacrifice.
Movement: Yes! My sweet daughter gives me high fives all the time.
Food cravings:  Cookies, ice cream, tea, smoothies, lots of meat. Mainly anything sweet or a protein I want.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Showing? Excitement, yes! Nervousness...a little.
Gender: Everyone always asks, "What are you hoping for?" I am just grateful for our baby and hope they are healthy and happy no matter what gender.
Labor signs: Yes if trying to get everything perfect counts.
Symptoms: I love all food.
Belly button in or out? I have a swirl so I will go with... both.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy except when I am really tired then I freak out over stupid stuff.
Looking forward to: Being done with my paper for history and meeting our baby!
Baby’s fruit size: Cantaloupe, I love cantaloupe!!!

Labels: , ,